Friday, August 27, 2010

Balder's Journal

  These past few weeks have been a dream, Journal. Penna’s been oh-so happy... Iv’e never seen someone I loved in such good spirits, I suppose I’m doing my job right, then. Well, Journal, I am writing in you because I feel butterflies flapping around in my stomach. Heh, that’s something that Raf would say. But enough about my growing suspicion that he’s a virgin. Last night, I asked the woman of my dreams to be my bride, and she said yes.Hell, I’m surprised as the next guy, but I’m happier than ever. She says she’d love to raise a family with me, and I could say the exact same. A farm in Redridge, kids playing ‘chase’ in the yard... *The paged looked stained, as if he strayed off* Now, now, Balder, we can’t get too ahead of ourselves now. Anyway, I made a damn-fine first impression on her parents, and guess what? I got their blessing, I’m pretty damn proud of myself. But enough straying from the topic, I’m happy for the first time in -months-. Can’t wait to tell my sister about the great new- *The page was never finished, as if something caught his eye*


  Dear Journal... Today... Sucked. First of all, I think Kirstin Summers is coming back on the scene, secondly, the -subordinates- in question stood there as she sliced my hamstring. I. Am. Furious. I write this from the small room me and Penn rented in Darnassus, I wanted to show her the spot I’d like the whole occasion to be held it, and I’m sure she loves it. Well... If you count the being carted around by the recruit who *He scribbled out some words* I didn’t mention I’m in a wheelchair, did I? Well, I am. Anyway, the recruit who stood there like a moron had the grand job of pushing me around this night. I feel as if I’m dealing with primary school children, one of our dwarven recruits shot the ‘new guy’ in the head. Granted the bullets were rubber, they still did a number on that recruit, so I did what any sensible officer would’ve done at that time. I slipped on my plated boots, stood out of that wheelchair, and I -reeled- my boot into that dwarfs crotch. Well, Penn is real helpful with pushing me around and making sure I’m not doing anything -too- strenuous, I'm glad she's a medic... Else I'd be without arms at this point, or a finger... But that's another story in general. In a ‘wrap up’, this day was bittersweet. ‘Till next time, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment