Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My official introduction.

'Ello lads and lassies, it's Bord... or Eddy, or however you'd wish to call me, Ted Sugartits for all I care. This is -my- blog which I'll be using for creative writing, venting, and the occasional, long-winded rant. Who am I in real life? That's really not for you to know, for what you can expect? I'm a young adult with an ambition to be writer, who enjoys personal memes and creating characters. This blog's 'stories', persay will be mainly revolving around my Death Knight, Bordros. Though, if I'm feeling in the mood, I'll likely do a story about my warrior, my upcoming paladin... Hell, maybe even one about my 'goblin'. Don't even get me started on the concept for my gobby, it makes me almost fangirl squeel O_O.  Anyway, enough about my strange attraction to goblins with guitars, welcome, and do enjoy your stay.

1 comment:

  1. *bookmarks*
    This shall be sufficiant for my need of entertainment until I'm back. *sagenod*

    --Penna

    ReplyDelete